"The Five Wounds of the Liturgical Mystical Body of Christ"

"The Five Wounds of the Liturgical Mystical Body of Christ"
"The Five Wounds of the Liturgical Mystical Body of Christ" according to Bishop Athanasius Schneider: 1. Mass versus populum. 2. Communion in the hand. 3. The Novus Ordo Offertory prayers. 4. Disappearance of Latin in the Ordinary Form. 5. Liturgical services of lector and acolyte by women and ministers in lay clothing.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Medicine of God



Prayer to Saint Raphael the Archangel


Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, who art illustrious for thy gifts of wisdom and grace: thou art a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, a consoler of the afflicted, and a refuge of sinners. I beg thee, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once thou didst help the young Tobias on his travels. Because thou art the "Medicine of God," I humbly pray thee to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of thee this favor [mention your petition] and the great grace of purity, to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.



1 comment:

ServusMariaeN said...

Great Saint Raphael, help him and heal him - S.R.E. - for the love of Jesus Christ and for the glory of His Holy Name.