"The Five Wounds of the Liturgical Mystical Body of Christ"

"The Five Wounds of the Liturgical Mystical Body of Christ"
"The Five Wounds of the Liturgical Mystical Body of Christ" according to Bishop Athanasius Schneider: 1. Mass versus populum. 2. Communion in the hand. 3. The Novus Ordo Offertory prayers. 4. Disappearance of Latin in the Ordinary Form. 5. Liturgical services of lector and acolyte by women and ministers in lay clothing.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spiritual Treasures Of My Childhood

I have given much thought in the past few years as to my spiritual formation as a child. My mother and the nuns taught me my prayers and a great love for Our Lady and her holy rosary and Jesus Our Eucharistic Saviour.  However, it was three little Catholic books which I would say have formed my Marian and Eucharistic devotion and piety. St John Bosco says, "only God knows the good that can come about by reading one good Catholic book."   St Alphonsus Liguori says, "Without good books and spiritual reading, it would be morally impossible to save our souls."



All three of these spiritual treasures are available online for the edification of everyone:

JESUS OUR EUCHARISTIC LOVE by Father Stefano Manelli, O.F.M. Conv., S.T.D.


THE SECRET OF THE ROSARY by St Louis Grignion de Montfort


THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT FATIMA (MOTHER OF CHRIST CRUSADE)

No comments: